COACHING PROGRAM FOR MANAGING VULNERABLE CUSTOMERS
CoachFit is a practical and tailored program that teaches leaders the skills and conversation techniques to have confidence in mainstream coaching conversations, powerful one on one call listening discussions and how to have difficult behavioural/mindset/attitude conversations that spark accountability and a positive change.
Leaders want to resolve workplace issues, behaviours, problems, etc. This often comes from leaders’ lack of confidence and skill around coaching conversations. CoachFit is designed to help in the following hot spot areas:
- Performance and KPI’s below expectation, or they are static.
- Staff behaviours that remain unchanged.
- Staff mindset and attitude are not in line with what you need.
- ‘Coaching’ is seen as a bad or negative word.
- Coaching appears to be surface level and tick the box rather than transformational.
- The continued trend of the same issue e.g. late for work, excessive sick leave, arguments with customers.
- Being able to reduce customer conflict to turn their experience around.
- Call coaching that builds mastery and amazing customer conversations.
How does COACHFIT work
4 Simple Steps
1. IDENTIFY & FOCUS ON COACHING HOTSPOTS
Identify and focus on coaching hotspots
We work with your leaders to identify critical areas for coaching which hold the key to improved customer experience, culture and mindsets then provide the right tools and techniques for the optimal coaching conversation.
3. ONE ON ONE SUPPORT
One on One support from the eMatrix coaching expert
Leaders have one on one sessions to discuss current coaching situations, guidance around how to navigate specific attitudes, behaviours and performance areas with a ‘ghost writing’ element where we collaborate with the leader on preparing the right coaching conversation to apply
2. MEANINGFUL COACHING ROUND TABLES
Meaningful Coaching Round Tables
A core group of leaders discuss their coaching highlights, challenges and commit to their next coaching hot spot conversation – we teach you how to maintain these critical round tables which create accountability, action and knowledge sharing.
4. CREATING THE RIGHT COACHING CONVERSATIONS
Support in creating the right coaching conversation
This is what we call ‘ghost writing’ where our eMatrix expert supports and collaborates with leaders in the round table and one on one sessions with the mechanics to the perfect coaching conversation. We simulate, prepare for different pathways, reactions and responses to build conversation and the highest chance of success
5 x 2 hours
Weekly call calibrations
5 x 2 hours
CoachFit Training Outcome
Applicable Coaching Techniques
- Meaningful formal, informal and ad-hoc coaching discussions
- Ability to identify top opportunities within customer conversations within the ‘Research’ coaching phase
- Ability to create a meaningful coaching conversation – framing, guided discovery, coachee light bulb moments and what if’s navigation where the coachee is in the driver’s seat
- How to successfully have a hot spot conversation that creates change that will stick
Mastery of mechanics of Communications
- Dissection of a customer conversation
- Understanding the mindset at play behind the words and approach
- Prioritising top coaching opportunities across multiple calls
- Senior Managers who lead the business coaches and team leaders will be a key part of the coaching round table workshops and call calibration sessions
- The senior managers, business coaches and team leaders will co-facilitate these sessions with eMatrix to ensure these are sustainable post-program as they serve as the glue to ensuring capability is continually developed, the groups are aligned and everyone is driving forward with a sense of empowerment and accountability