This year’s team conference was held over 2 days at the RACV resort in picturesque Healesville which was the perfect place to come together to celebrate our achievements, learn from each other’s challenges and brainstorm ideas for 2019.
Key topics of discussion were;
- looking at ways to refine our offerings for the eMatrix family violence and vulnerability training including specialisation in financial abuse, elder abuse, addictions, mental illness and mental impairment
- insourcing; the success of our long-term training, coaching and leadership program where a member of the eMatrix team is placed for a set period of time within client’s offices to help with longer term change of culture
- rebranding – new look, logo, website
- the development of our new online learning portal ‘Redback’, an employee led career development and leadership management tool which we plan to launch in October 2019
- further development of our workplace wellbeing and resilience programs
All in all, it was a productive and very enjoyable catch up, looking forward to what we can collectively achieve in 2019!